Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan 12, 2011

After an absolutely disastrous 2010 I decided 2011 is going to be my year. Part of my resolution is to find peace and happiness and the other is to have a cougar body by bikini season. Today was the first day since heart surgery that I went to the gym. My neck hurts slightly and my arm is a little tingly but I had a complete workout.

5 miles on the bike on a fat burn course
5 miles on the elliptical
2 miles walking on the track
went through a few machines for my thighs



This picture is me at my heaviest....This is November 17, 2010. Since this picture I've lost 15 pounds. I'm already on my way!!!!

2 comments:

  1. omg u are so not heavy puh lease! you at least have the guts to go to a gym. Sigh I don't. But I am going to do this! WE CAN DO EET!

    ReplyDelete